Friday, October 29, 2010
Really regardless of your figure you can always find a jacket that makes you look curvy n sexy check out the different kinds of boyfriend jackets:
ciara adorned herself in a feminine military like jacket while she was out and about in NYC with her bff Kim K.
Remeber to always pair them up with a pair of pants prefferably a fitting pair for that voluptous look..
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
At only 20, Ian Mugoya is the new heartthrob in town. Having bagged the role of the luscious player that every woman wants in the new KTN hit series, Changing times. Ian Mugoya popularly known as George, keeps women glued to their tellys every Tuesdays. we bet he has made it to the majority of Kenyan women hottest men around list. With that gorgeous bod, chiseled jaw line and sense of style, who wouldn’t put him on top of her list?
We at Uhidaya couldn’t resist the urge to have a chit-chat with him, and this is what he had to say;
I: i train atleast once a week ...
U: Would you ever consider doing a nude scene?
I: In Kenyan screening nude scenes is prohibited it becomes stricter if the programme is prime time, but in future in a more cosmopolitan and open minded industry, if my script says so, I will play my part 100%
U: How did you land the role in Changing Times?
I: I auditioned for the role and I was privileged to get the call back among the hundreds who auditioned
U: In what ways do you think you are like George?
I: George and I are similar in many aspects apart from the womanizing trait inn him
U: You quite the lady’s man in changing times, does that translates to real life?
I: I am not trying to be modest, but I honestly don’t think I am (Uhidaya shouts out NOOO to this one, maybe Jalango, but not you)
U: Before appearing on changing times, had you ever done any media related gig?
I: This is my first time but I intend to stay and become a phenom with each day and each script
U: What do you loathe about George?
I: George is my boy...there’s nothing wrong with him
U: What's your idea of a date?
I: Perfect date is some quality time with a composed, ambitious, beautiful, stylish mamaa with a sense of humor
U: Whats your life guiding philosophy?
I: One step at a time!
Dream big...then take baby steps towards your adult dreams
U: Some final word for us to keep:
I: Keep on your grind, work hard on achieving your goals and most importantly, Stay Happy.
And do not forget that there is no second chance for a first impression.
Well what can Uhidaya say???
...WE WERE IMPRESSED JStay Uhidaya.
- Oranges are rich source of Vitamin C. It prevents constipation. They work as cleansers and improve the skin and supports the immune system.
- Carrots have vitamin A and are very good for the eyes. They are one of the richest source of beta carotene. Carrot juice if taken in the morning on an empty stomach is very beneficial. It develops immunity. Prevents premature aging. It has anti-cancer properties.
- Beetroot is very good for anemic persons. It does wonders to your skin. It purifies the blood and is rejuvenating.
- Tomatoes contain iron and is rich in vitamin A. Recommended for those who want to reduce their weight. It combats cancer as it has a high amount of antioxidants.
- Watermelon cools our body and are excellent cleansers.
- Cucumber cools our body and is very good for those who want to lose weight. They work as astringents, cooling and brightening agents of the skin. It can be used in natural face packs also.
remember u don't have to break the bank to look like a star!!!
This is a compilation of styles that epitomizes...Edge, sophistication, class and most importantly with a touch of Africa!!!
This shes Kidosho just got it right..her outfit screams Neo-African.
I love the way paired her Kitenge Top dress with a pair of leggings and pearls. Nice for the days you want to channel your inner girlie
Who says a bow tie should be black?
go get your tailor to make this one for you and make sure you pair it up with your favorite coat and shirt.
This beautiful white chick Rocks Neo-African
We all love a belt that flatters our best..but what Uhidaya loves more is this specific African inspired belt.
Add it to your collection.
Gwen Stefani Rocking her Afro
There is sooo many ways you can fuse your modern chic with Afo-Chic.
And thats what Uhidaya is here for, to show yoou how to Rock Neo-African to its Fullest!!
To rock you roots with a fuse of cosmopolitan.
Love you vidoshos.