Thursday, November 10, 2011

KIM KARDASHIAN..GET THE LOOK!!!




I know most of you are really hating on kimmy K (yes,I'm feeling familiar with her name..and yes we're bestees for life:-P I wish!)
To include those of you who live in a hole,( you heard me!..this news was plastered all over our local papers...reason why?..still trying to figure that one out) kimmy is undergoing serious criticism over her marriage that lasted all two seconds to the basketball star The Hump(Kris Humphreys).
Well, for those of you who watch Keeping up with the Kardashians, and for those of you who watched Kim Kardashians Fairy Tale Wedding..you probably got the idea of how annoying Kris Humphreys can get..let me just say that if I was engaged to him, honestly I'd want to slit my wrists(all of a similar opinion say ayye!...but that's just me)..and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that that marriage would have never worked out..the two seconds it lasted was longer than I expected...who knows for what reason they got married..coulda been for love, coulda been money...but I know two things.. that there's no business like show business but there are several businesses like accounting, and accounting doesn't pay as much as Kim gets and that Kimmy K has a rocking bod and a maad fashion sense and so I wanted to share some of her looks with you guys..I love Kim(in a very groupie way) and I love her fashion sense even more..so even if she got married more times than J-LO ever will..my love will remain true..and now I have a feeling that that last statement probably made this whole article really weird..but oh well, what the hell!!!:-))
THE BLUE DENIM JEANS:


THE SKIRT:



THE CUTE DAY LOOK:



THE SEXY NIGHT LOOK:




THE L.B.D:


THE SUPER TRENDY CASUAL LOOK:


THE RED CARPET LOOK:

AND FINNALY, THE DARING DIVA LEATHER LEGGINGS:HATE ON THAT NAW!!!:-p!!XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything, she knows her body n knows wats rit for it. Ako fyam dis sector.

    ReplyDelete