Monday, February 13, 2012

GRAMMYS 2012!!

OK so, I tried staying up all night Sunday so I could catch the grammys on E! but I just couldn't hack it. I however stayed up long enough to watch the BAFTAs but I wasn't as excited about them as I was for the Grammy awards but I figured I'd catch the repeat the next day but I missed those too:-((. so anyways if u missed them like I did, here are some of the faves for the night:
CARRIE UNDERWOOD:

REBBECCA BLACK:?
TAYLOR SWIFT: WIZZ AND AMBER: How much do u love this couple?RICK ROSS :(Not toplesss:-)))NICKI MINAJ: WTF??DAVID GUETTA:PARIS HILTON:??THIS LADY I DON'T NOW AND HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF AND WHY THE HELL DOES SHE HAVE GUNS ON THE SLEEVES OF AN OTHERWISE VERY PRETTY DRESS???:GIULIANA RANCIC: I HEART!KELLY ROWLAND:
KINGS OF LEON:
DEADMAU5:
FERGIE:SNOOKI:???I still love her though and she looks amazing with the lost weight.

ADELE:YAAY ADELE! 6 AWARDS!!!(Record of the year, album of the year, song of the year, best solo performance)

LADY ANTEBELLUM:I LOOOVE LADY A! (They won best country album.)
KIRK FRANKLIN:
KATY PERRY:
ALICIA KEYS:
KELLY PRICE:

CINDY LAUPER:

KATHY GRIFFIN:
YOUNG/CASH MONEY:
I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS BUT SHE LOOKED STUNNING:
LADY GAGA: she didn't walk the red carpet but this is what she wore:

No comments:

Post a Comment